The admission form can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the respective University/Institute on payment of Rs. 900/- (US$ 30 in the case of NRI/Foreign Nationals). Those who want the Admission Form by post should send DD of Rs. 950/- in favor of Registrar of the concerned University/Institute.
The Admission Form can also be downloaded from the website of the concerned University/Institute. however, such candidates will have to enclose a DD of Rs. 900/- with the downloaded Admission Form.
- The Admission Form for admission to the course, duly completed in all respects, must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A recent passport size photograph should be pasted at the space provided on the Admission Form with two additional copies to be appended with the Admission Form.
- Attested copies of Matriculation/Secondary/Senior Secondary School Certificate or a Certificate of its equivalent public examination showing the candidate’s date of birth.
- Attested copies of having passed/appearing in qualifying examination duly attested by the Principal of the School/College/Institution last attended by the candidate.
- Character Certificate reporting on the inter personal/social behavioral pattern of the applicant issued by the School/College/Institution last attended by the candidate
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/PH/ESM for statistical information or for getting the benefit of relaxation in age or marks in the qualifying examination or for reservation of seat at MMU Solan and MMU Sadopur-Ambala, wherever applicable.
- Original Migration Certificate from the Board/University last attended (to be submitted at the time of admission or within 15 days from the date of admission).
- The candidate must mention his/her own and that of his/her Parent's, Phone/Mob. No. and email address at the space provided in the Admission Form. Any change in the contact number/e-mail address must be intimated to the Admission Office.
- Certificate of Himachali for claiming seat under reserved category for Himachali's at MMU Solan.
- Certificate of Haryana resident for claiming seat under reserved category for Haryana resident at MMU Sadopur-Ambala.
- The Students claiming SC/ST/OBC Scholarship should submit the forms in the concerned University/Institute/College in 1st week of October of the year of admission.