- The application form is available online on the college website.
- The candidate before filling up the application form must read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- The candidate is required to fill the application form correctly and completely.
- The candidate is required to fill in details like the personal information including full name, mail id, contact number and permanent address.
- The education qualification of the candidate must be entered which includes the examinations passed, the Board studied and the name of the Institution along with the year of passing.
- A section of the application form also required the candidate to fill details about their parents/ guardians.
- Other accomplishments or achievements of the candidate must be recorded.
- Marksheets and certificates should be attached with the application form before the submission.
- The candidate should be aware of the last date and time for submission of the form.
- The submission of the application form must be completed well in advance and the candidate should be prepared for the upcoming admission process.
- Applicants seeking admission must submit original documents at the time of admission.
- The candidate must be prepared for the admission procedure well in advance.
- The application is supposed to tick the course they are interested in.
For further details the candidate may contact the following:
Science Post, Malleswaram 18th Cross,