UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Maharana Pratap University of Agricultural and Technology, [MPUAT] Udaipur
Eligibility Criteria for Maharana Pratap University of Agricultural and Technology, [MPUAT] Udaipur
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc.
- The applicant seeking admission must pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with English).
- English need not be an explicit subject in case the applicant studied in an English Medium schooling.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- The applicant seeking admission must pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics, and English).
- For an applicant seeking admission, who has not studied English as a subject, the condition of English may be waived off provided the candidate in his qualifying exam has studied in English medium.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- A bachelorette degree from a recognized university is a must.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc.
- The applicant seeking admission must have passed with 50% aggregate marks in Bachelors degree of the same discipline they are applying for.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Applicants seeking admission must have passed with 60% aggregate marks in BE/ B.Tech in the same discipline they are applying for.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Maharana Pratap University of Agricultural and Technology, [MPUAT] Udaipur
- The prospectus may be purchased from the Division of Admissions at the University Campus.
- It is mandatory to fill in all the columns in the Application Form. ‘N.A.’ should be written if any field is not applicable.
- A unique ID and password will be sent to the registered mail ID of the candidate.
- A representative of the University will call the candidates and orient them regarding various details related to the eligibility criteria, fees, scholarship options etc that are available to the candidates.
- The representative of the university will also answer any specific queries that the candidates might have. Look up to the admissions website for more details.
The applicant must submit the documents requested by the college
- Photocopy of Matriculation Certificate bearing Date of Birth
- Photocopy of the Qualifying Exam and other exams as prescribed by the University
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence
- Photocopy of any document bearing the applicant’s signature
Admission Process for Maharana Pratap University of Agricultural and Technology, [MPUAT] Udaipur
- Submit the application form with all the requested documents.
- Wait for a representative of the University to call you. He/She will guide you through the next series of steps.