UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Maharaja Institute of Technology, [MIT] Mandya
Eligibility Criteria for Maharaja Institute of Technology, [MIT] Mandya
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examinations.
- Candidate must have written either CET/COMEDK
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree from recognized University
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Candidate must have a rank in PGCET
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering discipline obtained through the 10+2+4 system
- Candidate must have graduated with a minimum aggregate of 55%
- Candidate must have a score in PGCET.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Maharaja Institute of Technology, [MIT] Mandya
Application Process for B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech
- Go to the official University Website.
- Click on "Admissions".
- Under that tab, click on "Application Form".
- Take a print out of that application form and fill it carefully.
- Make a note of all the certificates mentioned in the application form.
- Send the application, along with all the required photocopies of documents/certificates to the University before the last date.
- The Application form can be sent by post or can be handed in the Office in person.
Step by Step Instruction
- Candidates must select CET or COMEDK or MANAGEMENT according to the category he/she applying for.
- Candidate must affix a recent color passport size photo.
- Fill in all your personal details like name, date of birth, nationality, mother tongue, sex, blood group.
- Fill in your contact details such as address, contact info.
- Fill in all your educational qualifications like all your qualifying exams including the scores obtained in them.
- Write your CET and COMEDK ranking.
- Sign the declaration.
Enclosure Required - 3 Sets of the Following
- 10th Mark Sheet Photocopy
- 12th Mark Sheet Photocopy
- Migration Certificate for Non-Karnataka Students.
- Caste Certificateate, if applicable.
- 3 Recent Passport Size Photographs
Admission Process for Maharaja Institute of Technology, [MIT] Mandya
Admission Process for B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech
- Admissions will be based on 3 categories.
- Category 1: Common Entrance Exam - UGCET for UG applicants and PGCET for PG applicants.
- Category 2: Consirtium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka.
- Category 3: Management
- Category 1 and 2 are purely merit based.
- Counseling dates will be announced accoring to the ranking obtained by the applicant in the respective examinations.
- Candidates must be personlly present during the time of admissions.
- Candidates must bring their Original Score Card and all Original Certificates during the examination.
- Candidates applying under Category 3 need not wait for counseling. The can approach the office at any time for further details.