MBA, M.Sc Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Lotus Business School, [LBS] Pune
Eligibility criteria of Lotus Business School, [LBS] Pune
Eligibility criteria for MBA, M.Sc:
- The candidates should have a valid Bachelor's degree.
- The candidates should be graduated with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidates should have a CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ MHCET score for the exam conducted with minimum 60 percentile.
- In case the candidate did not take any of the above-mentioned exams, the candidate will have to follow the due procedure for appearing of the entrance exam conducted by permission of Pravesh Niyantran Samiti, Mumbai(Eg. AMMI Test).
- Based on the same, calls will be issued for the second round, which will consist of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final shortlist will then be prepared and submitted to DTE, Govt. of Maharashtra.
Live Application Forms
Application process of Lotus Business School, [LBS] Pune
Application process for MBA, M.Sc:
- The cost of the Application Form and Prospectus is Rs.1000/-
- The candidates can submit online Application Form and download the prospectus.
- Or else the candidates can purchase and submit the Application Form at a Recognized Center.
Admission process of Lotus Business School, [LBS] Pune
Admission process for MBA, M.Sc:
- After paying the application fee and submitting the Form successfully the candidates will receive a call to appear for a personal interview process based on their 10th, 12th, Graduation Percentage(till the second year in the case of appearing candidates), details provided in their application form and CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/MH-CET score.
- On receiving the Call Letter the candidates need to appear in a personal interview process at any of the major Cities that include: Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Indore, Nagpur and Pune .
- Personal interviews of short listed candidates will be taken by a Panel of Industry Experts.