Application Process at Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education, [LNUPE] Gwalior:
Application Process for B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed:
- Application for admission shall be made only online through the Institute's official website.
- The fee for the online application is payable through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or Kiosk of MP Online only.
- In addition to the above fee, the portal charges of MP Online are Rs. 300/- for each application.
- The candidates qualifying for counseling in B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. courses will be required to register themselves for counseling with a fee of Rs. 1000/- (Adjustable in Institute fee) and portal charges of Rs. 300/- which will be payable separately.
- The candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the application, as well as, in the prospectus before submission of application.
- All eligible candidates (as per the requirement of a particular course) should report for the admission test to the respective test centres on their own.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Admit Card (to be generated online)
- Photo Identity Proof in original (as mentioned in the application form)
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed format.
- Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Proof of date of birth (Mark-sheet of Secondary/Senior Secondary examination).
- Character certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Bonafide SC / ST / OBC certificate, if applicable, in prescribed format Annexure – IX and X.
- Declaration regarding non-creamy layer (applicable for OBC candidates only) in prescribed format Annexure – XI.
- Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate from the Board/University/Institute last attended.
- Declaration of Self and Parents for Medical Fitness at the time of Admission Annexure – XIII.
- Affidavits of self and parents regarding AntiRagging in the prescribed format Annexure – VIII (A) – (B).
- Seat Allotment Letter.
- Affidavits for submission of Migration Certificate / Transfer Certificate Annexure – XII.