B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Knowledge Institute of Technology, [KIOT] Salem
Eligibility Criteria for Knowledge Institute of Technology, [KIT] Salem
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examinations from any recognized board.
- Candidate must have studied Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Candidate must have scored 50% average in PCM.
- Candidate must have scored 50% HSC Vocational subjects.
- Candidates applying for lateral entry through diploma should have scored 55% overall percentage in the course.
- SC/ BCM Candidates have a relaxation of 5%
- MBC/ DNC Candidates have a relaxation of 10%
- SC/ SCA/ ST Candidates have a relaxation of 10%.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have a recognized Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Candidate must have obtained at least 50% in graduation.
- Reserved Category Candidates have a relaxation of 5%
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Knowledge Institute of Technology, [KIT] Salem
Application Process for B.Tech, M.Tech
- Candidates need not apply to the college.
- Candidates have to apply for TNEA Admissions
- Go to the TNEA Official Website.
- Candidates have to register themselves in the portal.
- Each candidate will have a unique LoginID and password.
- After registering, a candidate can send the application form.
- Make sure that all the personal information given by you corresponds to the consolidated mark sheet.
- Enter your academic details.
- Check if all the information written by you is correct.
- Click "Submit".
- Make payment using the payment getaway.
- A pdf form of the Application form will be generated.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Send the Application form, along with all the enclosures to "The Secretary, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025"
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate, issued by the school
- Permanent Community Certificate Card
- Class XII Admit Card
- Nativity Certificate, if applicable
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration, if applicable
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate, if applicable
- Relevant certificates for candidates claiming reservation.
Admission Process for Knowledge Institute of Technology, [KIT] Salem
Admission Process for B.Tech, M.Tech
- Admissions will be held under TNEA Counseling.
- TNEA Code for KIT is 2653.
- The Counseling Process will be held in offline mode.
- After the merit list is announced by Anna University, candidates will be called for counseling.
- The candidate has to appear for counseling, along with his/ her guardian.
- During the counseling Process, choose "KIT" and choose a course you desire for which vacant seats are available.
- Candidates will have to produce all the Original Certificates of the enclosures they have provided during the application process.
- This is merely for verification.
- Candidates claiming reservation should have appropriate certificates.
- After getting admission through TNEA Counseling, the candidate has to visit the KIT campus, along with the Admission Form.
- Admission form would have been given to the candidate after he/ she has finished admissions through TNEA.
- Pay the college fees at the KIT Campus to finish admission process.
- 31% is reserved for candidates belonging to General Category.
- 26.5% is reserved for candidates belonging to Backward Class.
- 3.5% is reserved for candidates belonging to Backward Class Muslim.
- 20% is reserved for candidates belonging to Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities.
- 15% is reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste.
- 3% is reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)
- 1% is reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe