BCA, B.Ed, B.Sc Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Karavali College, [KC] Mangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Karavali College, [KC] Mangalore
Eligibility Criteria for BCA
- Candidate must have passed in 10+ 2 with Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream.
- Candidates who have completed Polytechnic can also apply.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed
Candidate must have passed a 3-year degree examination in Arts and Science from any University recognized in India.
Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks.
45% is required in the case of Reserved Candidates.
He /she has studied any one of the languages and three electives among the subjects specified below.
Language can be English/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Sanskrit.
Electives can be Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Zoology/ Mathematics/ History/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Geography/ Economics/ English/ Kannada/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Urdu.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 of any other approved Board with not less than 45% marks.
- Candidate must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The Candidate must have completed 17 years of age.
Application Process for Karavali College, [KC] Mangalore
Application Process for BCA, B.Ed, B.Sc
- Go to the University Official Website.
- Click on the "Downloads" link.
- Separate .docx forms will be available for all available courses.
- Download the application form for the course you want.
- Take a print out of that.
- Complete all entries in legible and block letters.
- Affix your recent color passport size photograph.
- Sign the declaration.
- Get the signature of the Guardian/Parent of the Applicant.
- The completed application with all documents should be forwarded to The Chairman, Karavali Group Of Colleges, N.H.17, Near Kottara Chowki, Manglore – 575 013, Karnataka (India).
Fields In the Application Form
- All Personal Information like Name in full, Religion, Caste, Father's Details, Mother's Details, Local Guardian Details.
- Address for Correspondence with pin code.
- Permanent Address with pin code.
- Telephone Number with STD Code.
- Mobile Number
- Qualifying Exam passed.
- University/Board of Qualifying Exam.
- Month and Year of Passing.
- Subject wise marks obtained in the qualifying Exam.
- Brach Prefences - Only 3 preferences are allowed.
Admission Process for Karavali College, [KC] Mangalore
Admission Process for BCA, B.Ed, B.Sc
Documents required for Admission
- 10+2 Pass Certificate - Original along with 2 photocopies.
- 10th. Certificate showing the date of birth: Original along with 2 photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate: Original along with 2 photocopies.
- Migration Certificate (For Non- Karnataka and Foreign Candidates): Original along with 2 photocopies.
- 10 Recent passport size photographs.
- Conduct Certificate: Original.
- Physical Fitness Certificate: Original.
- Blood group Certificate: Original.
Addition Documents for NRI Students
- A Transcript copy of the qualifying examination (‘O’ Level & ‘A’ Level).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- A valid passport.
- Student Visa.
- Migration Certificate.
- A recent passport size photograph.