Streams under BA:
Eligibility criteria and procedure for admission
1. Pass in P.U.C or any other examination recognized by Bangalore University
2. Minimum aggregate of 50% marks for Karnataka students and 60% for outside students in the qualifying examination
3. One can apply online as well as offline. There were no entrance examinations for this course.
4. You'll get a call from the college if you are eligible.
5. Once you get the call you have to go to the college, fill in the admission form and pay the required fee( you can also pay in installments).
Certificates to be produced during the time of admission
Marks card (original+ 2 copies)
Transfer certificate ( original + 2 copies)
Conduct certificate ( original + 2 copies)
Income declaration form signed by the tahsildar for students whose parent's annual income is below Rs. 44,500 (original +3 copies)
SC/ST/BT/OBC Category certificate (original + 3 copies)
Migration certificate for students from other Universities
No foreign students will be admitted without the eligibility obtained from the registrar, Bangalore University
All the original certificates with its copies will be submitted to the college during the 1st year and will be returned after the completion of the course.
A student should have passed his/her 12th Board exam with a minimum of 60% marks. Students from all the backgrounds such as Science, commerce, and arts are eligible to apply for Bachelors in Business Administration course. I have not written the entrance exam, as i enrolled there on my merit. However, a screening interview was conducted.
To get admission in this college, the candidate must have passed the 12th from a recognized institute. No separate entrance exam is conducted. Minimum 70% cutoff mark is required.
To get the admissions candidates must pass 12th board or equivalent with good marks. For NRI students admissions process is direct.
The candidates must pass 12 grade or equivalent with good scores.
There is no entrance exam and the cutoffs were 70%.