Application Process at JS Institute of Management and Technology, [JSIMT] Firozabad
Application Process for B.Tech, MBA:
- Applicants may apply online by visiting www.jsu.ac.in.
- Applicants may also choose to submit their applications by hand to Office of University.
- The application form is enclosed in the prospectus folder.
- The Prospectus and Registration Form can be obtained from the office on payment of Rs 500/-.
- If required by registered post please send a demand draft (DD) for a Rs.600/-in favor of 'Registrar, JS University, Shikohabad,' non-refundable money.
- Application form can also be downloaded from www.jsu.in which should be submitted to the University Office along with D.D of Rs.500 in favor of 'Registrar, Js University, Shikohabad'.
Document Required for Admission to JSU:
The Following documents are required to process an application for admission:
- JSU application for admission, with every item in the application completed
- Self-attested official secondary school certificate
- Official marks sheet/grade reports of the last classes(self-attested)
- Four recent photographs
- Cast certificate (if belongs to SC/ST or OBC Category)
- A photocopy of the applicant's ID (Voter card or Adhar card)
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/-.
- The appropriate document for the type of admission.
- Proper Visa paper and photocopy of passport (for foreign students).