BFA, MFA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, [JNAFAU] Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria At Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
Eligibility for BFA:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree can be pursued by those candidates who have successfully completed their HSC (10+2) examinations in any stream from a recognised board.
- The candidate must have minimum of 55% in aggregate.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and fine arts University conduct an Aptitude Test as well and on the basis of the test the final decision for admission is made.
Eligibility for MFA:
- The candidate must possess a bachelors degree in fine arts
- The candidate must have a minimum of 50% in aggregate
- The candidate has to pass the entrance exam conducted by the institute.
- The candidate must fill the appllication form.
- Along with the application form, applicants seeking admission must submit the registration fee of Rs. Rs. 600/- (for open category candidates) and Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST candidates) through AP Online centre or payment gateway (credit/debit card & net banking)
- Applicants seeking admission must fill all the relevant details in the application form and upload the scanned copy of its photograph, signature and necessary enclosures along with it
- Upon completion of the registration process, eligible applicants seeking admission should download the duly filled-in application form for future references
- Attested copies of the marks sheet of the qualifying examination of the eligible applicants seeking admission.
- Attested copies of the Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination of the eligible applicants seeking admission.
- Two copies of the passport of the eligible applicants seeking admission.
- The candidate must be eligible to apply for the course
- The candidate must fill all information mentioned in the application form
- The candidate must also appear for the personal interview