MBA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for International School of Business, [ISB] Kolkata
Eligibility criteria at International School of Business, [ISB] Kolkata
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- The candidate must have a Valid GMAT / GRE score.
- The candidate must also have less than 24 months of full-time work experience by March 31.
- The TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score (only if the language of instruction at undergraduate study level is not English) shall also be considered.
Live Application Forms
Application Process at International School of Business, [ISB] Kolkata
Application Process for MBA:
- The School encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to become part of the Post Graduate Programme in Management.
- The online application form shall be available on the college website.
- The candidate must fill in the online application form.
- The candidate must then submit it to the college.
- The ranking in GMAT/ GRE might also be useful for the application.
Admission process at International School of Business, [ISB] Kolkata:
Admission Process for MBA:
- Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the impact they have made in their past professional and personal life.
- This is assessed through the initiatives that the applicant may have taken, the responsibilities handled and the career progression achieved till date.
- The one professional evaluation (i.e. recommendation) which forms an important part of the application also helps in gauging the leadership potential of the applicant in a professional setting.
- The versatility and well-rounded individuals who can contribute to the society in positive and meaningful ways shall be selected.
- People who can bring different perspectives to the class and appreciate the different point of views shall be chosen.
- The extracurricular activities and interests beyond work life gives an insight on personal qualities.
- All the above qualities shall determine the admission of the candidate.