B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for International Institute of Information Technology, [IIIT] Bhubaneswar
Eligibility Criteria at International Institute of Information Technology, [IIIT] Bhubaneswar:
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks or 6.32 CGPA in Class 10 Board Examination
- The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks in +2 Science.
- Aggregate percentage of marks = (marks secured/total marks appeared)x100
- The candidate must secure at least 45% or more in each of the following subjects: Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
- 5% relaxation in marks would be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech:
- Mandatory Courses: B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering)
- The candidate must have graduated from a known university.
- The candidate must hold a graduation degree.
Live Application Forms
Application Process at International Institute of Information Technology, [IIIT] Bhubaneswar:
Application Process for B.Tech:
- The candidate must visit the website www.iiit-bh.ac.in to apply online for the B.Tech programmes.
- Only on-line application will be accepted.
- The payment details (both in soft copy and hard copy form) has to be kept ready at the time of filling the online application form since the details of the payment transaction have to be entered in the application form.
- Valid email ID is mandatory for online application.
- The candidate must click on the link given in the website for admission.
- The candidate must enter his/her name and e-mail id so that a message containing a passcode will be generated and displayed to you.
- Then, log in using the email id and the passcode.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) through online transaction.
- Carefully one must fill in all the relevant fields of the blank application form which include the payment details.
- Save the form by clicking the button "Submit".
- The candidate can edit the data in the application form.
- When he/she is certain that all the data has been accurately provided, Commit the application form.
- The application form cannot be modified once the “Commit” button is pressed.
- Print the application by clicking on the print button.
- The important information shall be communicated through the Website, Admission Noticeboard, and email.
- Odisha State Category (“S”) and “OL” category candidates need not send any document by post as they shall be called for document verification before the provisional round-wise allotments would take place.
- Odisha non-domicile candidates are required to send the following by speed post so as to reach IIIT Bhubaneswar.
- Printed application form (submitted online) duly signed by the candidate is required to be carried.
- A recent colour passport size photograph (same as that of used during JEE Main 2019 application), pasted on the application form.
- Print out of the transaction slip of the application fee.
- Photocopy of the JEE(Main) 2019 Admit card.
- Print out of the JEE(Main) 2019 Rank card.
Application Process for M.Tech:
- Step-1: The candidate must register by submitting an email. A 4-digit numerical password will be displayed and use the password to login using your Email ID as User ID.
- Step-2: Payment can only be made Online.
- Step-3: Fill in the application and Click on the Submit Button at the end of the page. One can edit the form through this LOGIN.
- Step-4: Then click on the commit only after completion of all the fields. Once committed, the form cannot be edited.
- Step-5: The candidate must print the application and send it to IIIT Bhubaneswar along with Online transaction slip and a photograph.
Admission Process at International Institute of Information Technology, [IIIT] Bhubaneswar:
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- Allotment of seats shall be done based on the preference of choices of branches exercised by candidates.
- Provisional admissions will be offered in order of merit list generated in different categories to candidates.
- For Odisha State category and OL category candidates, physical presence by the candidate shall be necessary during the document verification stage.
- For Open to all (OTA) category candidates the document verification shall be done on the date of reporting at the Institute for the final admission.
- A State category candidate may belong to different subcategories and also eligible for OTA category. Thus, a state category candidate shall be allotted a seat considering the best possible availability (in terms of choices exercised by the candidate) among different categories.
Admission Process for M.Tech:
- The Admission results will be published in several rounds.
- The date of publication of the results in different rounds will be posted on the admission website.
- The candidates will be required to pay Rs. 50000/- as a token of acceptance of the admission by the date specified in the admission offer letter/email.
- The admission offered to the candidates who fail to pay the amount in time will be withdrawn.
- For the seats remaining vacant, admission offer shall be made to the candidates on the waiting list in the subsequent rounds.
- A candidate who has accepted the offer may withdraw by sending an email to the admission office.
- The admission office will seek confirmation of withdrawal before effecting the same.