B.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering, [IIAE] Pune
Eligibility criteria at Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering, [IIAE] Pune
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- Admission to the course shall be on the basis of "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE".
- No entrance test is required.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 examination.
Live Application Forms
Application Process at Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering, [IIAE] Pune
Application Process for B.Tech:
- Applications for admission shall be available in the prescribed form along with the prospectus at the Institute.
Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained directly, in person, from the office of the institute by paying cash Rs. 300/- (Non-refundable) or by sending DD of Rs. 300/- (Non-refundable) drawn in the name of “Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering", payable at Pune only.
The candidates are requested to mention their name and address unambiguously on the reverse of the DD.
Indira IAE will not be responsible for non-delivery or non-receipt of Prospectus/Application Form sent through Post or Courier Services.
Admission process at Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering, [IIAE] Pune
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- Eligible candidates seeking admission to course should submit their application forms, complete in all respect, together with necessary documents to the Institute.
- Foreign national and NRI candidates seeking admission for the course should submit the necessary security clearance document from Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India through DGCA.
- Any incomplete application and/ or not accompanied by the prescribed documents shall not be considered for admission.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board indicating the date of interview.
- Distant students shall be intimated by letter.
- Candidates failing to report on scheduled date & time will lose the claim for admission and the seat will be offered to the next candidate on the merit list.
- After scrutiny of documents and fees amount paid, Admission Letter will be issued to the individual.