B.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Indira Gandhi Engineering College, [IGEC] Sagar
Eligibility criteria at Indira Gandhi Engineering College, [IGEC] Sagar
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 from the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Board or any equivalent exam from a recognised board.
- They must have secured a minimum aggregate of 45% of marks (SC/ST candidates the criteria is 40%).
- They must have studied Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects with Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/Computer Science as the optional subjects in their 10+2.
- The candidates must be residents of MP and must fulfil the domicile requirements of MP as specified.
- The candidates are required to clear the JEE Main exam, which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Live Application Forms
Application Process at Indira Gandhi Engineering College, [IGEC] Sagar
Application Process for B.Tech:
- Candidates belonging to different categories, seeking admission to MP BE programmes in different colleges are required to fill the MP BE Application form a
- The candidates must register themselves online, based on the MP BE Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate must keep with himself scanned mark sheet of class 10th, 12th, qualifying exam and certificate of domicile.
- To register, candidates must mention their JEE Main Roll No. The details will come from the JEE Main database. Candidates must mention their Email ID and mobile no to receive all the alerts and official information regarding the MP BE Admission.
- Candidates must mention their Email ID and mobile no to receive all the alerts and official information regarding the MP BE Admission.
- Candidates are required to mention their active email and mobile number.
- It is on these contact details that candidates will receive all the official information related to MP BE Admission.
Admission process at Indira Gandhi Engineering College, [IGEC] Sagar
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- The MP BE Merit list for the first round of counselling will be announced by the DTE Madhya Pradesh.
- The merit list has been decided on the basis of the JEE Main merit ranks and the selected choices of the candidates.
- The merit list will be separate for each category.
- The Seat Allotment shall be announced online.
- Candidates have to log in to check their seat allotment, download their call letters and report to the allotted colleges at the specified time to complete their admission formalities.
- Candidates may also apply for up-gradation after confirming their seats.
- It may be noted that counselling will be held for applicants who have filled the application forms on the basis of their JEE Main ranks.
- Vacant seats will be available to candidates applying on the basis of the marks obtained in their qualifying exam.