Application Process at Hyderabad Institute of Technology and Management, [HITAM] Hyderabad
Application Process for B.Tech:
Step – 1: Visit Official Website:
- Candidates are required to open the official website of AP EAMCET.
- Click on the link “Online Application”.
- A new page will open which displays the registration fee payment gateway.
Step – 2: Fee Payment:
- Candidates can make the fee payment through two modes i.e. visit any AP Online centers or make payment through payment gateway/debit/credit card/net banking. Click on the “fee payment” tab.
- The fee payment web page will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to fill Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Candidates Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Email ID, Stream & Fee Amount.
- After filling the all the details, click on “Initiate Payment” button.
- The BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY will be shown on the screen.
Paying Through Debit/Credit Card:
- Select the payment type option to include net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Click on the pay now button.
- Fill in the card details and click on Pay button.
- Candidates are suggested to not double click on buttons, click on back/refresh button and do not close the browser.
- Confirmation of successful payment will be shown with the “Transaction is successful” item in the below web page “Payment Status” along with Reference Id. and Transaction Id.
- Candidates are advised to note down the Reference Id. and Transaction Id for further use.
- Click on the encircled button “Proceed to Fill Application” and you will be taken to the next screen.
Step – 3: Fill Application Form and Upload Images:
- After clicking on Proceed to Fill Application button, the new page will be displayed, fill in all the required details and click on Proceed to Fill Application.
- Candidate Name: Candidates have to enter their name in the provided space if the candidate belongs to other than Intermediate board only.
- Father’s Name: Candidates have to enter their Father’s name in the provided space if the candidate belongs to other than Intermediate board only.
- Mother’s Name: Candidates have to enter Mother’s name in the provided space if the candidate belongs to other than Intermediate board only.
- Date of Birth: Candidates have to enter the Date of Birth in the text boxes.
- Gender: The candidates must Select their Gender.
- Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment No.: This is an optional item. The candidate is supposed to enter the Aadhaar Card number or the Enrollment number if available.
- Birth District: Similarly, Candidate has to select the Birth District from the drop down with district names of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only if the chosen Birth State in the previous item is Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. In case, the Birth State is other than Telangana/Andhra Pradesh, then this item is disabled/frozen and will display as Other states.
- Birth State: Candidates have to select the birth state from the drop down boxes.
- Ration Card Number: The candidates must enter their Ration card details.
- Category: Select the relevant option corresponding to the Category candidate belongs to as per the Caste certificate.
- Special Reservation Category: If the candidate belongs to the Special Category, the corresponding option has to be selected by the candidate.
- Local Area: The candidate must Select the Local Area they belong to.
- Minority/Non-Minority: The Non-Minority has to be selected if the candidate belongs to the Minority community. Otherwise, if he/she belong to a Minority community, then the Minority option has to be selected by using the Radio button.
- Annual Income of the Parents (in Rs.): Select any one of the three options regarding the “Annual Income of the Parents (Rs.):”.
- Candidate Bank Details: Candidate has to enter their bank details like Name of the Account, Account No, and IFSC Code.
- The candidates must enter Present/Permanent address with House Number or C/o, Street/locality/village, Mandal/Town/City, District, Pin Code, State, Contact telephone number (mobile), Telephone number (landline) and Email ID.
Candidates have to fill their qualifying examination details. Qualifying Examination has the following options:
- Intermediate (Regular)
- Intermediate (Vocational)
- 10+2 Studies: Candidates have to select the College Type where they have studied Intermediate/10 +2 /Equivalent.
- SSC or Equivalent (10th Class): Enter the SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket No. and Year of Passing.
- Place of Study: The candidate has to fill the district details related to his study from Class-6 to Intermediate II year/equivalent in the spaces provided as shown below. However, if a candidate has studied in a state other than Andhra Pradesh, then select OTHER STATE.
- Details of Common Entrance Test:
- Stream: Stream will be automatically populated as furnished earlier in EAMCET Fee Payment.
- Upload Scanned Images: Candidates have to upload their Photograph & Signature if you belong to “Others”. If the student has appeared /passed Intermediate (Regular), then Item Photograph & Signature are automatically populated from the already existing Intermediate database.
- Test Preference: Candidates can opt for preferred EAMCET Examination Test Centers
Step – 4: Re-check and Verify Your Entered Details:
- After filling all the details, verify thoroughly the details and go through the Declaration at the end of the page.
- Tick on the “I accept the Terms & Conditions”.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- In case if any students have not completely filled their application form, a message box will appear which shows the entries which are not entered or selected by the candidates.
- The same entries will be listed below the submit button which is not entered or selected by the candidates.
- When the application form completed and submitted, a message window will appear which will ask to confirm to submit the application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button to finally submit the application form.
Step – 5: Print the Application Form:
- After final submission of AP EAMCET application form, a pop-up window will open.
- Now the candidate must click on “Print Application”.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Now candidates can take a “Print” or “Download” the application form.