UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Guru Nanak Khalsa College, [GNKC] Karnal
Eligibility Criteria for Guru Nanak Khalsa College, [GNKC] Karnal
Eligibility Criteria for BA
- Candidate Should have passed 10+2 with English securing at least 35% marks from any recognized Board in India.
- Or, Candidate should have a three-year diploma course from any State Board of Technical Education in India.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Com
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examinations from any recognized education board in India.
- Candidates from commerce stream should have scored a minimum of 40%.
- Candidates from non-commerce stream should have secured a minimum of 50%
Eligibility Criteria for BCA
- Candidate should have graduated from a 10+2+3 with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board of Education with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Candidates having failed in B.C.A. I or having been placed under compartment in 10+2 Examination shall not be eligible
- Or, the Candidate should have a three-year diploma course from any State Board of Technical Education in India.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination.
- Candidate should have opted for science group with English as a subject and secured 40% marks.
- Minimum Pass Mark is requiredOr, for S.C./S.T. candidates
- Or, Candidate should have passed a Three-year diploma course from any State Board of Technical Education in India with Hindi as a compulsory paper.
Eligibility Criteria for MA
- MA is available for Punjabi subject only i.e. MA Punjabi
- Candidate should have a degree in B.A. (Hons.) examination with Panjabi/B.A. Giani/B.A. with Panjabi (Compulsory or Elective) subject with 45% marks in the aggregate.
- Or, Candidate should have a degree in B.A. (General), B.Com. examination with at least 50% marks in the aggregate
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc
- Candidate should have passed B.Sc./B.Com. with 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Or, the candidate should have a degree in BCA / Post-B.Sc. Diploma in Computer Science & Applications (PBDCA)/Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and Mathematic at U.G. level with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Guru Nanak Khalsa College, [GNKC] Karnal
- Candidates must read the prospectus carefully & check the Eligibility conditions before filling the Admission Form.
Documents to be Submitted in Form of Attested Photocopies
- Certificate regarding Date of Birth
- Photo Copy of Voter I.D. Card.
- In case voter ID card is not issued, the candidate has to fill form no. 6 available in the College and deposit this same with two copies of Rashan Card and voter ID card of any member of his/her family.
- DMC(s) of all Previous Examinations qualified by the candidate.
- Certificate in support of claims for reservation (SC/BC/PH/VH/ESM etc) if applicable.
- Gap Certificate, if applicable.
Admission Process for Guru Nanak Khalsa College, [GNKC] Karnal
- All Admissions are provisional and subject to the approval of Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra.
- Dues must be deposited on the date of admission.
- Candidates must bring documents in the original form during the time of admission
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate or cancel his/her admission without assigning any reason in the interest of the Institution.
- Outstanding Sports Persons - 2 seats in PG.
- NCC - 1 seat
- NSS Merit - 1 seat
- Parsi Student - 1 seat
Distribution of Seats
- All India Category including Haryana - 15%
- Schedule Castes (A & B) - 20%
- Backward Classes - 27%
- Special Backward Classes - 10%
- Economically Backward Persons in the General Category - 10%
- Differently Abled Persons - 3%
Blind Person - 1%
Hearing Impairment - 1%
Other - 1%