Application Process for Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, [GNIT] Ambala
Application Process for BBA, B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech
- Go to the University Official Website.
- Click on "Online Admission"
- Download the form and take a printout.
- Fill out all the information asked.
- All the fields are mandatory.
- Candidate can apply for one course in one Application Form.
- Once the form is submitted, it cannot be changed.
- In payment getaway, pay the Application Fees.
- Only after the successful payment of the Application Fees, the Application Process will be valid.
- Send the Application Form along with all the below-mentioned enclosures to the Univerisity before the last date.
Stepwise Instructions for Filling the Application Form
Step 1: The candidate must write all the Personal Information such as
- Name of the Candidate
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
Step 2: Affix a recent passport size photograph of the applicant.
Step 3: Candidate must write down all the Contact Information such as
- Contact Number
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
Step 4: Candidate has to choose the Course they wish to apply for.
Step 5: Mention the State of Domicile
Step 6: Write down all the Educational Qualifications such as
- 10th Examinations
- 10+2 Examinations
- Degree Qualifications.
- Entrance Examinations
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from the Institute last attended
- Matriculation Certificate/Proof of Age
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Result and Admit Card of JEE/LEET/MAT
- 10+2/Diploma/Degree Pass Certificate
- Detailed marks card
- Employer’s Certificate, if applicable
- Haryana Residence Certificate, only for Haryana residence
- Three Passport Size photographs.
- Two Anti Ragging Affidavits