Admission Process for B.Pharm, B.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Tech
- Entrance Test comprising of 100 questions of 1 mark each, will be of 1½ hours duration unless otherwise mentioned and will consist of multiple choice (objective type) questions with one correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- The details/instructions for attempting the question paper will be given in the test booklet/question paper at the time of Entrance Test.
- For admission to all the Dual Degree Courses, a candidate shall have the option to choose one set of subjects for common entrance test from the following:
(a) Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
(b) Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- The candidate should report at the concerned examination center/ Department concerned at least half an hour before the commencement of the Entrance Test. The tests will be held as per schedule is given in
- If a candidate is found to be guilty of using unfair means in the Entrance Test, his/her candidature shall be canceled.
- There shall be no re-evaluation/rechecking of answer sheet of Entrance Test.
It is for information of all the candidates that the course contents/ syllabi for Entrance Test are available on the University website (www.gjust.ac.in). The same can be downloaded from the University website. For any query regarding admission, the candidates are required to contact concerned department.