B.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Government Engineering College, [GEC] Bharatpur
Eligibility Criteria for Government Engineering College, [GEC] Bharatpur
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate must have passed with at least 45% marks in the final examination of 10+2.
- 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/Noncreamy Layer OBC/ Noncreamy layer SBC” of Rajasthan State.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Government Engineering College, [GEC] Bharatpur
Application Process for B.Tech
- Candidates need not apply to the college.
- All admissions and applications must be sent to REAP.
- REAP application form is to be submitted online on the web portal.
- Candidates are advised to decide their mobile number and email ID before applying.
- Candidates should not change their mobile number and email ID during the process of counseling/admission.
- All the communication would be made by the REAP office on the registered mobile number and email ID
- After successful registration and payment of application fees, the candidate will be provided with a login ID and password.
- Candidates are advised not to disclose their login ID and password for REAP web portal to anybody else.
- REAP will not be responsible for any loss or damage or harm caused due to candidate disclosing his/her login ID/password to someone else.
- The candidates are advised to carefully establish their eligibility before applying
- REAP will not be responsible for loss/damage caused due to candidate giving the wrong information.
Admission Process for Government Engineering College, [GEC] Bharatpur
Admission Process for B.Tech
- Admissions will be done through REAP.
- The candidate is required to register for REAP only once.
- A candidate may register on the basis of JEE Main merit or Class-12 marks/percentile.
- The candidates are advised to register on the basis of JEE Main rank.
- JEE Main rank would be given higher priority in comparison to class-12 marks/percentile in forming the combined merit list during all the stages of counseling in REAP.
- There would be three main rounds of the counseling in REAP.
- This will be followed by a Spot round.
- Round 1: Candidates from out of Rajasthan state would be given an allotment of seats based on merit list.
- Round 2: Candidates from the state of Rajasthan state, who have Rajasthan Domicile would be given an allotment of seats based on merit list.
- Round 3: Upward movement counseling.
- The candidates who do not report in the allotted institute after allotment of seat shall be ineligible for “Upward movement”
- Out of Rajasthan candidates are not eligible for “Upward movement"
- Out of Rajasthan candidates are eligible for "Spot Round"