UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Global Institute of Management Sciences, [GIMS] Bangalore
Eligibility criteria of Global Institute of Management Sciences, [GIMS] Bangalore
Eligibility criteria for BBA:
- The candidates who have completed two-year Pre-University Course or equivalent examination are eligible to seek admission to BBA degree course.
Eligibility criteria for B.Com:
- The candidates who have completed two-year Pre-University Course of Karnataka State or equivalent examination are eligible to seek admission to B.com degree course.
Eligibility criteria for BCA:
- The candidates who have completed the two-year Pre-University course with Science, Arts or Commerce of Karnataka State or equivalen examination are eligible
- Candidates who have passed JODC or Diploma in Engineering (of three-year duration of Govt. of Karnataka) are also eligible to seek admission to BCA course.
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidates should have a graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline securing at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognized university
- The candidates can also have a Honours degree under 10+2+4 pattern from a recognized university under UGC act having at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages.
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor / Master degree through correspondence / Open University system from any University recognized by Law are exempted from 10+2 pattern. The duration of the degree must be 3 years and 2 years respectively
- Candidates who have passed bachelor/master degree in University system in the single sitting pattern are not eligible.
- In the case of SC/ST/Cat 1 candidates, there will be relaxation in the aggregate of marks obtained as per the Govt. norms.
Eligibility criteria for MCA:
- The candidates who have passed the Bachelor degree examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations.
- In the case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and Category I, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall not be less than 45%.
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor degree with not less than 50% of marks with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Programming/ Computer Applications/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics as one of the optional or electives at Degree Level.
- Candidate who have studied and passed one of the subjects specified in the first provision in the Pre-University Course with 50% of marks in that subject shall also be considered for admission.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and Cat-I, 45% of the aggregate marks in that subject shall be considered for admission.
Live Application Forms
Application process of Global Institute of Management Sciences, [GIMS] Bangalore
Application process for BBA, B.Com, BCA, MBA, MCA:
- Application forms and information brochure can be obtained from the Principal, Global Institute of Management Sciences, No. 6, 3rd Cross ‘D' Road, Ideal Homes Township II Phase, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore – 560 098, INDIA, by paying cash Rs. 350/-
- It can also be obtained through the post by sending a crossed A/c payee Demand Draft for Rs. 360/- favouring ‘Global Institute of Management Sciences' drawn on any nationalised bank, payable at Bangalore.
- It can be downloaded from the Institute website- www.gimsbengaluru.com
- All the details of the candidate must be filled in the application form and then submitted to the Institute for further process.
Admission process of Global Institute of Management Sciences, [GIMS] Bangalore
Admission process for BBA, B.Com, BCA:
- After reviewing the application, the candidates will be shortlisted.
- The candidates will receive an offer letter from the Institute if they are selected.
- The candidates will have to pay the demand draft to the Institute after receiving the offer letter.
Admission process for MCA, MBA:
- The candidates will be shortlisted depending upon their test scores and then selected upon their test scores by the admission team.
- The management quota will be depend upon the basis of K MAT or any other government and UGC and AICTE recognized score cards.
- The government quota will be depend upon the basis of PGCET or state approved admission test