MCA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Gitarattan International Business School, [GIBS] New Delhi
Eligibility criteria at Gitarattan International Business School, [GIBS] New Delhi
Eligibility criteria for MCA:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in any discipline
- The candidate must have passed with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- The candidate must also have passed Mathematics and English at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- The candidate might also have passed a BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognized University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Application Process at Gitarattan International Business School, [GIBS] New Delhi
Application Process for MCA:
- The candidate must visit the official portal. (Link is given above)
- Then the candidate must Click on the link.
- Then they must Select your course
- The candidate must then fill the application form details.
- Then the candidate must Upload scanned Images.
- After filling all the details, the candidate must click on “submit” button.
- The candidate must note down Login ID & Password.
- The candidate must Select the course.
- The candidate must Pay the application fee.
- The candidates are requested to take the printout of the IPU University application form for future use.
Admission process at Gitarattan International Business School, [GIBS] New Delhi
Admission Process for MCA:
- The admissions are carried out strictly on merit basis through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- For general and reserved categories, the University conducts central counseling for all the colleges affiliated with it for 90% seats except for management quota seats.
- Students are required to choose the college/institute during the counseling.
- The Institute conducts admission for 10% management quota seats as per the guidelines by Government of NCT of Delhi.
- The candidate must pay the admission fee and enroll for the course.