UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering and Technology, [GZSCET] Bathinda
Eligibility criteria at Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering and Technology, [GZSCET] Bathinda
Eligibility criteria for B.Arch:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks
- The candidate must have passed the compulsory subject of mathematics.
- The candidate may also hold 10t+ 3 year’s diploma in any stream from a recognised university/ board/ institution.
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The Candidate must have cleared 12 class with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate from Higher Senior Secondary.
- All SC/ST candidate shall have 5% of relaxation.
Eligibility criteria for MCA:
- The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream.
- The candidate must have studied Mathematics in 10+2 as a compulsory subject.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech:
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree obtained through their Graduation or an equivalent qualification
- The candidate must hold a reasonable CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
Live Application Forms
Application Process at Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering and Technology, [GZSCET] Bathinda:
Application Process for B.Arch:
- The candidates can apply online to register for the NATA examination.
- The candidates will have to fill in their Personal details, upload the required documents and the payment of fees.
- The fees payable maybe Rs.1250.
Application Process for B.Tech:
- The Candidate needs to register online for JEE examination.
- The candidates can then fill their application forms online.
- The candidates may have to fill in Personal details, educational information and upload the required documents.
- Then must submit the application form.
- In a case of direct admission or management quota, the candidate may buy the application form in the campus.
Application Process for MCA, M.Tech:
- The Candidate needs to register and deposit the Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 2,000/- in cash directly to the College.
- The candidates can then fill their application forms in the College.
Admission process at Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering and Technology, [GZSCET] Bathinda:
Admission Process for B.Arch:
- The application form shall be available online only at NATA Portal.
- Candidates must fill in all the fields.
- The fields marked with (*) are mandatory, if they are left unfilled then the form will not be submitted.
- The Application form is broadly categorised in 3 major steps namely
Filling Personal Details
Documents Uploading and
Admision Process for B.Tech:
- Candidates who have studied and passed 10+2 level or equivalent in concerned subjects will have to appear in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
- The Ranking obtained in JEE will decide the admission of the candidate.
- The college offers Direct Admission only if some seats are vacant.
Admission Process for MCA, M.Tech:
- The candidates are given admissions on the basis of marks scored in the pre-qualifying examination.
- The candidates must have studied and passed graduation level in the relevant discipline.