Eligibility for B.Tech:
- Passed or appearing in 2019, 10+2 examination of CHSE, Odisha or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects from Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology/ Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology/ Geology / Statistics.
- The candidate should have passed individual subject and must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
Eligibility for B.Tech (Lateral):
For admission into 2nd year Degree courses in Engineering/Technology courses under Lateral Entry for Diploma holders:
- Passed or appearing in 2019 in diploma examination in Engineering from State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (SCTE&VT), Odisha or equivalent with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology only through Odisha Joint Entrance Examination - 2019 (OJEE-2019)
- The candidate must be a native of Odisha. Results of final diploma examination must be available on the date of document verification. Candidates, whose results are not available on the day of document verification, will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process.
- There is no reservation of seats in various categories in lateral entry to degree Engineering/Technology(B.Tech)courses.
- The candidate must submit the Permanent Residence Certificate (Appendix - I) at the time of document verification. The candidate has to submit the Permanent Residence certificate in the prescribed format i.e., Appendix-I. Further the students having rank in lateral entry shall also be eligible for admission to the first year class subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies in lateral entry are exhausted. However the admission shall be based strictly on the basis of OJEE- 2019 rank only.
- There is no age limit for admission to this course.
Eligibility for M.Tech:
- Passed or appearing in 2019, Bachelor's Degree of examination in the relevant field from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying examination.
- Choice of Specialisation: Candidates having Bachelor in Engineering in the discipline indicated in Column-I are eligible to be admitted to their corresponding discipline only mentioned in Column-II of Table-XIV of information brochure of OJEE-2019 based on merit list.