MBA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Galgotias Business School, [GBS] Noida
Eligibility criteria of Galgotias Business School, [GBS] Noida
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidates should have a recognized Bachelor's degree.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in Bachelor Degree.
- The candidates should take any one of the following tests CAT/XAT/MAT
Live Application Forms
Application process of Galgotias Business School, [GBS] Noida
Application process for MBA:
- The candidates must log onto the official website of the college.
- There the candidates can find the application form link.
- The candidate must click on that link which will direct them to another page.
- The application form appears on the screen.
- The candidates must fill in the application form with correct details.
- Then the candidates must submit the duly filled form.
Admission process of Galgotias Business School, [GBS] Noida
Admission process for MBA:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of rank held by them in the merit list obtained by the University.
- Failure in fulfilling the eligibility criteria required by the University will not be selected.
- Candidates with high scores of CAT/XAT/MAT will be given preference.