Fore School of Management, New Delhi offers two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management - International Business (PGDM-IB), two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management - Financial Management (PGDM-FM) and a 15-month PGDM Executive programme. Admissions are made on the basis of the performance of the applicant in CAT-2018 / XAT-2019 / GMAT, Academics, Work Experience, General Awareness, Written Ability and performance in Personal Interview (PI).
Fore School of Management New Delhi Admission 2019
High CAT-2018 percentile / XAT-2019 percentile / GMAT Score is the basis for Fore School of Management New Delhi admission 2019 for PGDM courses. The students are handpicked by the experienced faculty along with professionals from the industry. This ensures that the students perform remarkably well in academics during their two years academic period at FSM and later go on to achieve great success professionally.
Fore School of Management Admission Contents
Courses Offered by Fore School of Management
- Fore School of Management offers a two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in the following programmes:
- PGDM - International Business
- PGDM - Financial Management
- The specializations available in some of the courses are as given below:
Fore School of Management Application Form
Candidates can apply online at the official college website. For submitting the application form online, INR 1947 need to be paid per programme. The candidates can pay the registration fee through net banking or credit/debit card. Once you pay the registration fee, a confirmation Email will be sent to the registered Email. This completes the application process for the candidate.
Follow the instructions below to successfully apply for admission in the Institute:
- Go through the application form of Fore School of Management.
- Register by entering details like Email ID and creating a password.
- Click on the “Sign Up”
- On submitting, a new page will open in which you have to click on the button “Click Here to Start” to start filling details in the application form.
- Fill in details in the Application Form:
- Enter Personal details like your name, your father’s name, blood group, CAT Registration Number, XAT ID, GMAT ID, Choose the Program for which you wish to apply for, gender, date of birth, category, nationality, address details, state, city, pin code, mobile number etc.
- Upload images: Passport size photograph in the Online Application Form (size<20 KB)
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed to fill in the Academic Qualification Details
- Enter Academic Qualification Details like-
- Name of the Board / University
- Marks Obtained
- Passing Year
- Select the Stream
- Mode of Study
- Click on the “Pay” button to submit the application form and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Pay the Application Fee - Pay the registration fee through net banking or credit/debit card.
Fore School of Management Admission Fees
For different courses, Fore School of Management fees structure varies according to the course duration and other factors. The total academic fee payable for the two year PGDM, PGDM-IB and PGDM-FM programmes is INR 14,98,000.
Entrance Exams Accepted by Fore School of Management
The Institute has a rigorous selection process for admission and it includes:-
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT / XAT / GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), Business Awareness Quiz (BA-Q), Extempore and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT / XAT / GMAT score, performance in the WAT / BA-Q / Extempore / PI, academic performance and Work Experience.
Fore School of Management Application Procedure
Candidates can apply online only through the college website. For submitting online application candidates have to pay either through Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The application fee needs to be paid as given below:
- For One programme INR 1,947
- For Two programmes INR 2,950
- For Three Programmes INR 3,894
- Applicants can either apply in Self Sponsored Category / Company Sponsored Category.
- Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category have to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the given time.
- Once the form is filled up, change in category is not allowed.
- Candidates shortlisted for the “Selection Process” must review their Application Form before appearing for the selection process.
Fore School of Management PGDM Admission 2019
The selection for admission to two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), two year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM-IB) and our new programme two year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Financial Management (PGDM-FM) is done through the process which requires highly competitive CAT / XAT / GMAT scores, performances in personal interview and other criteria.
Fore School of Management PGDM Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for PGDM is to have completed a Bachelor's degree from a recognized University with 50% aggregate marks. The admission is based on the scores in CAT / XAT percentile / GMAT Score, Academic Performance, Work Experience,
General Awareness, Written Ability and performance in Personal Interview.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any University recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The qualification obtained must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
Candidates appearing for the final year degree exam in 2019 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Tuesday, October 1, 2019 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects.
Take the Common Admission Test (CAT-2018) conducted by IIMs, XAT-2019 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between the dates given by the college.
- Short listing is done on the basis of CAT-2018 percentile / XAT-2019 percentile / GMAT Score.
- Final selection is based on CAT / XAT percentile / GMAT Score, Academic Performance, Work Experience,
General Awareness, Written Ability and performance in Personal Interview (PI)
|PGDM - International Business
|PGDM - Financial Management
|PGDM Executive (15 - Month)
||Bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate marks with 5 years of work experience after graduation
Fore School of Management Admission Helpline
|Fore School of Management New Delhi Address & Contact Details
(011) 26569996 (Direct), 41242415
Fore School of Management, Adhitam Kendra, B-18, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi 110016.
Fore School of Management Admission FAQs
- If someone wants to apply for the three programmes do they have to do it separately?
- If a candidate is interested in applying for two or all three programmes i.e, PGDM, PGDM-IB and PGDM-FM, he/she can tick the required programmes in the checkboxes provided in the online application form while filling it up and make the necessary payment together for the programmes.
- Is it possible for diploma holders to apply for the two-year full-time PGDM Programmes?
- No, diploma holders cannot apply for two year full-time PGDM Programmes but Postgraduates can.
- Is there any Management Quota for getting admitted?
- No, there isn’t any management quota. Admission takes place strictly on the basis of merit.
Other Trending Colleges for Admission: