UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology, [DAIT] Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology, [DAIT] Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% of Marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics with Computer Science/ Biology.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate must have a valid Bachelor's Degree from any University recognized in India.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Candidate must have a valid degree in BCA from any recognized University in India.
- Candidate must have studied accounting at any period during their course of education.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have passed a graduation in B.Tech or B.E. from any recognized University in India.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology, [DAIT] Bangalore
- Applications can be downloaded from the KEA Official Website.
- Emails, phone numbers, and address must be written carefully because all modes of communication will be through them.
- All details written in the forms will be verified during the time of counseling.
- Do not leave fields incomplete.
- If the information given by the candidates is found to be false/tampered, the candidate's seat will be canceled.
- The Candidate will be subjected to criminal proceedings also.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Study Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Rural Study Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
Admission Process for Dr Ambedkar Institute of Technology, [DAIT] Bangalore
- Seats will be allotted ONLINE in the order of merit and based on the priority of options obtained from the candidates.
- Candidates have to enter the options of their choice on the specified URL at time of counseling.
- Candidates have the choice to enter as many numbers of options as they want.
- According to the options entered by the candidate, college and course will be allotted.
- If a candidate decides to surrender the seat, he/she has to surrender the seat only to KEAin writing.
- All the details of candidates who are allotted seats will be put on the University website after the final round of seat allotment.
- Keep checking the website regularly.
- For physically challenged Candidates.
- For NCC Reservations.
- For Sports Candidates.
- Students who belong to SC/ST
- Students who studied in rural areas.