B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Delhi College of Technology and Management, [DCTM] Palwal
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science / Biotechnology. Admission will be based on AIEEE rank.
- Admission for 75% seats through Haryana State Counseling.
- Admission for 25% seats by the management as per the rules of affiliating university and DTE, Haryana.
- Admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma students through LEET / Direct.
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- Candidate Should be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
- 50%marks in any discipline of graduation.
- Admission for 50% seats through Haryana State Counseling and remaining 50% seats at the institution level.
Eligibility criteria for M.Tech:
- The candidate should have passed a Bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university.
- Selection will be on the basis of as per the university norms.
Live Application Forms
Application process for B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech:
- Candidates interested in doing the above courses from Delhi College of Technology and Management, [DCTM] Palwal can fill in the application form online.
- All the required documents need to be attached.
- The application form needs to be filled and submitted within the due date.
Fees structure for MBA:
- The fees structure for MBA at Delhi College of Technology and Management, [DCTM] Palwal for one year is as follows:
Fees Structure for one year
Fees structure for B.Tech and M.tech courses:
- Fees structure for B.Tech and M.tech courses from Delhi College of Technology and Management, [DCTM] Palwal is given below: