UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Chandigarh Business School of Administration, [CBSA] Mohali
Eligibility criteria of Chandigarh Business School of Administration, [CBSA] Mohali
Eligibility criteria for B.Com, BCA:
- The candidates who are applying should be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board can apply.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 50% aggregate in the 10+2 examination.
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidates should have a Bachelor's degree, minimum of 3 years from any of the recognized institutions.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 50% aggregate in the Bachelor's degree.
- The candidates should take CAT entrance exam.
Eligibility criteria for MCA:
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration.
- Candidates should have studied Mathematics/Statistics/Business Mathematics/Business Statistics/Quantitative Techniques as compulsory/optional/additional paper at 10+2 or at graduation level or passed a BCA course from any recognized university.
- Candidates should have more than 50% aggregate in Bachelor's degree.
Live Application Forms
Application process of Chandigarh Business School of Administration, [CBSA] Mohali:
Application process for B.Com, BCA, MBA, MCA:
- The application form will available at the Institute’s office.
- After the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria, they have to fill the application form and submit it.
- The candidate must have all the required documents.
- After clearing all this process, the college will announce the list of students who are eligible for admissions and the further admission details as per the seats allocated in the counseling.
Admission process of Chandigarh Business School of Administration, [CBSA] Mohali:
Admission process for B.Com, BCA, MCA:
- The admissions will be given based on the merit obtained in the qualifying examination.
- A merit list will be announced.
- The candidates who are selected will have their name on the list.
- The candidates can enroll themselves by paying the admission fee.
Admission process for MBA:
- The candidates will be given admission through the counseling process.
- The admissions will be made based on the ranking in the entrance examinations.
- The candidates will be allotted seat based on their preferences and the available seats.
- The candidate once allotted seat must retain the seat or apply for the next round.
- If the candidate wishes to retain the seat then he/she must pay the admission fee and enroll for the course.