MBA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for BK School of Business Management, Ahmedabad
Eligibility criteria of BK School of Business Management, Ahmedabad
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidates must have a graduation in any relevant stream from any University recognized in India.
- The candidates must have passed with 50% aggregate in graduation.
- Candidate must have a rank in CMAT/CAT.
Live Application Forms
Application process of BK School of Business Management, Ahmedabad
Application process for MBA:
- The candidates can get the application form from the Institute's Office on any working day.
- The candidates can get the application form and prospectus on payment of the application fee in cash.
- The candidates have to fill the form completely without any error.
- The candidates should submit the application form, along with all the required documents to the University on or before the last date.
- The incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Application forms without all the necessary documents will be rejected.
- Application forms received after the last date will be rejected.
Admission process of BK School of Business Management, Ahmedabad
Admission process for MBA:
- All admissions are only through merit-based counseling only.
- The candidates will be ranked according to the rank obtained by them in the qualifying exam.
- Preference will be given to candidates with good ranks in CAT/ CMAT.
- The candidates will have to attend the counseling to secure the admission.
- The candidates will have to bring all the necessary Original Certificates for verification.
- The candidates who have secured admissions successfully will have to pay the college fees for the first year to complete the admission process.
- The last date for payment of fees will be announced by the institute, after which the admission will be canceled for admitted candidates who have not paid the fees.