Application Process at Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya Engineering College, [BVM] Vallabh Vidyanagar
Application Process for B.Tech:
Step 1 - Obtaining the User ID:
- Candidates must obtain a DD for Rs 300 as application fees.
- The DD must be in favor of "Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar" from any nationalized bank payable at Gandhinagar.
- Candidates are advised to take a copy of the DD and note the details also before submitting it at the designated help centers.
- After obtaining a DD for the GUJCET application fees, candidates must visit any of the help centers.
- They must submit the DD and their details as specified to obtain their USER ID for the GUJCET Registration and application form.
- They will have to use this user ID to log in and fill the GUJCET Application Form.
Step 2 – Online Registration:
- The applicants can click on the given link to access GUJCET application form to fill the application form.
- Submission of User ID and Password has to be done by the applicants.
- Click on Login to proceed.
Step 3 – Filling the Application Form:
The applicants will have to fill the application form with all of the required information. Incorrect or incomplete application forms will be rejected by the admission committee. All information provided has to be according to the documents possessed by the applicants. The following information has to be submitted by the applicants:
- Name of the applicant
- Father's/Guardian's Name
- Date of Birth
- Physically Handicapped Category
- Family Annual Income
- Aadhaar Card Number
- State, District, Taluka, City/Village, Pincode
- Email ID, Mobile Number, Landline
- Board Code
- Name of Board
- HSC Exam Passing Year
- Seat Number
- HSC Seat Number
Board and School Details:
- HSC School Index No.
- School Code
- Name of School
- Center Code
- Name of Center
Step 4 – Uploading of Scanned Documents:
- The scanned photograph and signature of the applicants as per the specifications mentioned by the admission committee will have to be uploaded by the applicants.
- The documents must be uploaded properly otherwise the application form will not be accepted.
Step 5 – Submission of form:
- Submission of the GUJCET application form has to be done by the applicants after reviewing all of their provided information.
- The application number will be generated after successful submission which will be sent to the registered email address of the applicant.
- The applicants will be able to access their filled application form of GUJCET and take a print out for future use by logging in using their generated application number, date of birth along with the security pin.
Application Process for M.Tech:
Steps to Fill Gujarat PGCET Application Form:
- The candidates will have to register themselves by selecting their course name, user id and 14 digit PIN.
- Submission of basic details, qualifying exam details, GATE details and more has to be entered.
- Scanned photograph has to be uploaded.
- After checking all of the filled information, the candidates will be able to submit the application form of Gujarat PGCET.
- Before applying online, the candidates have to buy PIN cover which consisted of the User ID and the 14 digit PIN.
- Both the credentials were required during registration.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs 1000 in cash that candidates at the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Candidates are required to use the pin to fill the application form where they need to fill their academic qualifications and personal details.
- It is important for candidates who have cleared the GATE exam to fill the Gujarat PGCET application form.
- It is imperative for candidates to take a hard copy or printed copy of the registration form and it had to be duly signed by the candidates.
- Candidates are required to report at the designated help centers with the application form and self- attested certificates
- Candidates have to carry the acknowledgment slip with them, once they submitted the application form at the help centers.