Application Process at Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology, New Delhi
Application Process For B.Tech, BBA and MBA:
Candidate can fill in the online application form for the admission to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University from the university website.
The Application form is fully automated and the payment has to be made online for the same. The application form is divided into two i.e, General Information form and Course & Payment form. The candidate will have to fill in the General form to proceed to the next one.
The image of the General Information form is given below:
Step 3: How to fill the General Information Form:
- All the fields marked with a red star are to be filled compulsorily.
- First, the eligible candidate has to select the exam category i.e, Engineering/ Professional/ M.Phil/ PG Diploma/ PG Ayurveda Programmes or Ph. D or Post-Graduate Medical Courses/ Super Speciality Medical Courses/ Under-Graduate Medical Courses/ B.Sc Yoga
- Then, the candidate has to fill his/her name according to the 10th marks card.
- The Candidate has to fill his Father's and Mother's name.
- Th eligible candidate has to fill the Aadhar Card number as mentioned in their Aadhar card
- The Candidate has to fill his Nationality and Religion.
- Later, the candidate has to select whether or not they are, J&K Migrant, Physically Handicapped, Defence Personnel, Marital Status and Region.
Step 4: How to fill in the Mailing Address.
- The Candidate has to fill in his/her Address details.
Step 5: How to fill in the Contact Details.
- The candidate has to fill in his/her Email Id and Contact Number.
Step 6: How to Upload candidate's Photo.
- The candidate has to upload his/her Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression.