UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Ballarpur Institute of Technology, [BIT] Chandrapur
Eligibility Criteria for Ballarpur Institute of Technology, [BIT] Chandrapur
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 class with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate.
- All SC/ST candidate should have 5% of relaxation.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system.
- Candidate should have graduated with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent CGPA.
- A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Candidate should have complete their Bachelor Degree from any recognized University in India.
- Candidate must have obtained their degree through a 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+5 system.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree obtained through the 10+2+4 system.
- Candidate should have passed graduation with a minimum aggregate of 55% or equivalent CGPA.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Ballarpur Institute of Technology, [BIT] Chandrapur
- The issue of Admission Form and Information Brochure will start in July.
- Submit the duly filled Admission Form along with attested copies of all required documents.
- Do not leave any fields blank. Do not round off any marks.
- Application fees must either be paid in cash at the office or must be sent in the form of a DD along with the application form.
- All admissions made based on application forms are provisional.
- All information entered by the candidate is subjectable to verification.
- All information must be accurate and coressponf to certificates.
Admission Process for Ballarpur Institute of Technology, [BIT] Chandrapur
- The college will publish the list of Provisional College Merit List.
- The college will announce the last date for grievances regarding list and details in the details.
- No grievance shall be allowed after the prescribed date & time.
- College will display of Final Merit List
- Institute will conduct Round of Counseling for admissions.
- Spot Admission will also take place.
- After counseling, if there are vacant seats, students from the waiting list will be called for counseling.
- Rules for refund of fees after cancellation of admission are as per AICTE notification
- Government seats (free admissions) for SC, ST, VJ, NT, SBC
- 50% for OBC.
Documents to be Submitted at the time of Admission
- SSC Mark Sheet.
- HSSC Mark Sheet.
- Leaving Certificate
- Score Card JEE Mains Paper 1 / MHT-CET
- Nationality Certificate in the name of the candidate if not mentioned in Leaving / Transfer Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State (for Hindi Minority Candidates).
- Migration Certificate if HSSC is from other than Maharashtra State Board.
- Other relevant documents as announced.
- Demand Draft as per prescribed fees.