MBA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Badruka College Post Graduate Centre, [BCPGC] Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Badruka College Post Graduate Centre, [BCPGC] Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate must have a graduation for a Bachelors Degree from any recognized University in India.
- Candidate must have obtained graduation through a 10+2+3 system.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Badruka College Post Graduate Centre, [BCPGC] Hyderabad
Application Process for MBA
- Applicants can obtain the Application Form from the College Univerisity on any working day.
- Applicants will be provided with Application Form and Prospectus after the payment of admission fees.
- Applicants can also apply for their application through post by sending a request along with DD for the application fee.
- Applicants must fill the application form completely and carefully.
- All information must be entered accurately.
- All the marks entered by the student will be checked with Original Certificates during the time of counseling.
- Applicants must be careful while entering contact information.
- Applicants must submit the application form to the college on/ before the last date.
- The submission can be done either in person or through the post.
- University will not accept any application form submitted after the deadline.
- University is not responsible for postal delay.
Admission Process for Badruka College Post Graduate Centre, [BCPGC] Hyderabad
Admission Process for MBA
- Admissions are done in BCPGC through 2 ways: Merit-based and Management Quota.
- Merit-based admissions are done through a counseling process conducted by the University.
- Management Quotas are done in First Come First Serve basis.
- 18 seats are reserved for Management Quota.