UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Aurora Technological and Research Institute, [ATRI] Telangana
Eligibility Criteria for Aurora Technological and Research Institute, [ATRI] Telangana
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- The candidate should have a minimum pass in 10+2 examination
- Candidate should have qualified in the EAMCET examinations conducted by the state government.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have a B.E./B.Tech./AMIE degree in a relevant stream of Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Candidates should have completed Graduation from recognized University or Equivalent.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Aurora Technological and Research Institute, [ATRI] Telangana
- Go to the official University Website.
- Click on Admissions tab.
- Click on "Application Form"
- Download and take a print out of the pdf file.
- Write your name, course you want to apply for.
- Write your entrance examination name, roll no and rank secured.
- Write the address of parent and guardian carefully.
- Write parent's details like name, occupation, income etc.
- Write your date of birth, blood group, nationality, religion, and category.
- Write your Adhar Card carefully.
- Write the details of the examinations passed.
- Fill up sports and estra-curricular sections.
- Write your Identification Marks as listed in 10th Mark sheet.
- Write about your list of honors.
- Write few lines about your future plans.
- Sign the declaration.
- Get the application form signed by parent/guardian.
- Take a DD in the name of the University for the application fees.
- Send the application form along woth DD to the Univeristy on/ before the last date.
Admission Process for Aurora Technological and Research Institute, [ATRI] Telangana
- As per the state government rules 30% admissions are filled up by the management.
- The Convener through PGECET Counseling will fill up the rest of 70% Merit quota.
- The candidates allotted both by the Convener under merit quota or by the Management under the management quota shall approach the Principal/Director and take admission.
- The College reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage if it is detected that the admission is against the rules and regulations of the University.
Documents for Admission
- Transfer Certificate from the last attended Institution.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- SSC Memorandum of Marks.
- Migration Certificate, only for students coming from Universities other than Osmania University area.
- Bonafide Certificate
- Income Certificate of the parent/guardian, if applicable
- Nativity Certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer, if applicable
- Caste/Community Certificate from an officer, not below the rank of Mandal Revenue Officer