MBA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Aurora's Business School, [ABS] Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Aurora's Business School, [ABS] Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate should have passed in 10th class and 12Grade.
- Candidate should have a Bachelors degree.
- Candidate should have gone through All India Management Aptitudes Test (MAT).
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Aurora's Business School, [ABS] Hyderabad
- Candidates can get the form from the University itself upon payment of necessary fee
- Application form can be downloaded from the official university website.
- The application should be filled in with the required details in BLOCK letters.
- The application form should be submitted to the college before the last date of submission with required documents.
Admission Process for Aurora's Business School, [ABS] Hyderabad
- The CAT/GMAT score that is used as a cutoff varies from year to year.
- The short-listed candidates will have to participate in a group discussion and interview
- GD and PI will look for basic logic, proficiency in english, communication skills, and leadership qualities
- Admission to the courses is based on this evaluation.
- All candidates offered admission should pay the balance applicable fee as per the preferred payment plan
- The fee can be paid by cash, through electronic transfer, or by demand draft in favor of the University
Documents To be Submitted to College
- Test Score Card
- Graduation Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- 10th and +2 certificate and Mark sheet
- ID card Copy
- Passport Size Photo