B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for AU College of Engineering, Kadapa
Eligibility criteria at AU College of Engineering, Kadapa:
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2.
- The candidate must have more than 40% in the board exam
- The candidate may hold a reasonable ranking in the entrance examination
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech :
- The candidate must have a graduate degree.
- Must have passed the undergraduate degree with a minimum of 40% marks.
- The candidate may hold a ranking in the entrance examination.
Application Process at AU College of Engineering, Kadapa:
Application process for B.Tech, M.Tech:
- The Candidate is required fulfil all the Eligibility Criteria set-up by the College for the courses.
- After the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria, they have to fill the application form and submit it on the official website.
- After that, the college will get in touch with the Candidate and will announce the interview date to all the selected students.
- The candidate has to appear for the interview to get admission in the college.
- The candidate has to take all the required documents for the interview.
- After clearing all this process, the college will announce the list of students who are eligible for admissions and the further admission details.
Admission Process at AU College of Engineering, Kadapa:
Admission Process for B.Tech:
Students are admitted into the undergraduate programmes based on their score in the (EAMCET) [Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance test] - a Common Entrance Test conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Students can also be admitted to undergraduate courses through a test called AUEET (Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test ) for 5-Year Integrated Dual Degree courses and twinning programmes.
Admission Process for M.Tech:
- Students are admitted into Postgraduate programmes based on their GATE scores based on all India ranking
- Their ranking in (PGECET) [Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test] - a test conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.