Application Process at Asian Business School, [ABS] Delhi:
Application Process for MBA:
- The prospectus and the application form may be obtained from the Admission Office on Payment of Rs. 1000.
- Candidates can download the Application form and the prospectus from the website and forward the duly filled in form to the institute with a DD of Rs 1000 favouring “Asian Business School” payable at Noida/Delhi.
- Candidates can also send a letter mentioning address for communication along with a DD of Rs 1000 favouring “Asian Business School” payable at Noida/Delhi.
- The student can also apply online from the official Website of the University.
Documents Required for Admissions in Programmes:
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- 12rh Mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets and Degree
- CAT/MAT/XAT or any other state level exam score card
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- The Applicant is required to carry three sets of the photocopy of the documents (duly attested by a gazetted officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.