B.Tech, MBA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, [APIIT] Panipat
Eligibility criteria at Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, [APIIT] Panipat
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from recognized Board / University.
- The candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 45% marks (42.75% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC / ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidate should have passed minimum 3 Years duration of recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- The candidate must have obtained not less than 50% marks (47.5% pass marks in case of Scheduled Castes/Tribes candidates).
- The candidate must have passed an examination recognized as equivalent by the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
Live Application Forms
Application Process at Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, [APIIT] Panipat
Application Process for B.Tech, MBA:
- The candidates must log into the official website of the college.
- Then the candidate must click on "Apply Now" link under "Admissions" tab.
- The application form appears on the screen.
- The applicants must fill the form with educational and personal details.
- The candidates must then submit the form.
- The candidates are required to send the filled application form along with Demand Draft of Rs. 700 in favor of APIIT SD INDIA payable at Panipat by downloading the application form.
Admission Process at Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, [APIIT] Panipat
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- Admission to 50% seats shall be made by Haryana State Technical Education Society through 'ONLINE OFF CAMPUS' Centralized Counseling based on JEE Main Merit Ranking.
- The remaining 50% seats shall be filled at the Institute level.
- Merit list shall be prepared based on JEE Main score and 12th marks.
Admission Process for MBA:
- Admission to MBA will be made through Merit List prepared on the basis of MAT/CMAT Scores.
- Direct Admissions may be granted subject to the availability of seats based upon graduation marks merit list.