UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Anna University of Technology Madurai, [AUTM] Madurai
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University of Technology Madurai, [AUTM] Madurai
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- Applicant must have passed in 10+2.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks
- The student must compulsorily have PCM/PCB as their subject in their 10+2 board.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
- The candidate must have any graduation from any recognized University securing at least 45% marks.
- Or, Candidate must be a Postgraduate (M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./M.C.A.) from any recognised University.
- Or, the candidate can be any Graduate of 10 + 2 + 3 patterns
- Or, a candidate can be a Post-graduate from any recognized University for sponsored candidate from Govt. / Semi-Govt. Institute / Industry would be eligible for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA:
- Any Graduate who has passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline(Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering) is eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have Mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one-year graduation, BCA qualified candidate can also pursue MCA.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech:
- The Candidate should be a B.Tech Graduate in respective discipline.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Anna University of Technology Madurai, [AUTM] Madurai
- The form should be complete in all respects.
- All original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.
- All the information will be vetted. Do not include any false information.
Step-wise Instructions to fill the application form:
- Fill in their Personal Information such as Name, Date of birth, Father's name.
- Fill in the details regarding their contact information such as Address, Mobile Number, E-mailID.
- Fill in detailed information regarding their Educational Qualification.
- Submit the application forms to the college, in the respective office by paying a Nominal fee.
- Sign the Declaration given by the college as the Last process.
Admission Process for Anna University of Technology Madurai, [AUTM] Madurai
- Make sure you fulfill all the criteria set up by the college.
- Apply for the collage using the procedure above.
- Ranking will be based on your cutoff in 12th Std.
- Counselling dates will be annouced as per your ranking
- Show up to the designated centre with all the documents on the councelling date alloted to you.
- Note: If the candidate fails to show all the required documents at the time of counselling, the candidate will be disqualified for the admissions.