B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for All Saints College of Technology, [ASCT] Bhopal
Eligibility Criteria at All Saints College of Technology, [ASCT] Bhopal
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must have passed Secondary (Class 10) and Higher Secondary (Class 10+2) Examination from a recognised Board/ Council.
- For appearing in JEE MAIN, the student must be born before or on October 1, 1992.
- A five years relaxation is given to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- For B.Tech, students should have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects in 10+2.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech:
- The candidates must have a degree in B.Tech in the relevant discipline.
- The candidates should have completed their education in 10+2+4 pattern.
- The candidate must have a valid score in GATE which will be accepted by the university.
Application Process at All Saints College of Technology, [ASCT] Bhopal
Application Process for B.Tech, M.Tech:
- The candidates must apply to the respective entrance examinations.
- The candidates must apply for JEE examination if they wish to join the undergraduate program.
- The candidates must apply for GATE examination if they wish to join the postgraduate program.
- The application details for the entrance examinations can be found on the official website.
- The candidate must download the application form and fill it as directed.
- The candidates can find the application form on the official website of the college.
- Then must click on "Online Admission" tab.
- The application form appears on the screen.
- The candidates must fill the form with personal and educational details.
- Then the candidates must submit the form.
Admission Process at All Saints College of Technology, [ASCT] Bhopal
Admission Process for B.Tech, M.Tech:
- The admissions will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates.
- The candidates will have to attend the counseling process of the entrance examination.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on the ranking obtained.
- The candidate can choose to accept the seat allotted or go for the next round.
- If the candidate chooses to accept the seat, he/she may pay the admission fee and enroll for the course.