B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for AC Patil College of Engineering, Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for AC Patil College of Engineering, Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate should have passed Class 12 examinations.
- Candidate must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidate must have passed with a minimum of 45 % marks for general category and minimum 40 % marks for Backward class categories.
- Or, the candidate should have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Engineering / Technology with at least 50% marks
- Candidate must have passed B.Sc. Degree with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of backward class categories.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Candidate must have obtained a Bachelor's Degree through the 10+2+3 system.
- Candidate must have passed graduation a minimum of 45% aggregate.
- Reserved Candidates must have scored 40% aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- The candidate should have passed B.E / B.Tech with 50% marks.
Application Process for AC Patil College of Engineering, Mumbai
Application Process for B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech
- Candidates have to send their application forms to Mumbai University.
- Candidates should also register for MHT-CET online.
- The Application form can be found under “MHT-CET Registration” link.
- Upload a recent color passport size photograph and signature.
- Download and print the MHT-CET bank challan
- Make the payment through the Bank Challan from any branch of SBI Bank.
- Log in to MHT-CET registration using your MHT-CET-2019 Registration No and Password.
Admission Process for AC Patil College of Engineering, Mumbai
Admission Process for B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech
- Selection for the college will be done through Mumbai University Centralized counseling.
- Selected candidates will have to attend the counseling by themselves.
- The selection for B.Tech will be on the basis of MHT CET Examination.
- The selection for M.Tech will be on the basis of GATE Examination.
- The selection for MCA will be done on the basis of MAH MCA CET.
- Candidates also have to bring the Original Certificates of enclosures provided during the application process.
- Candidates who want to apply for admissions under Management Quota can approach the University directly.
- Candidates who want to apply for admissions under Management Quota need not attend counseling.
- Candidates who want to apply for admissions under Management Quota must fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- The reservation criteria will be as per the norms prescribed by the Government of Maharashtra.