Application Procedure at Abeda Inamdar Senior College for Girls, Pune:
Application Procedure for BA,B.Com,BCA,M.Com:
The procedure of Admission is as follows:
- Candidate has to register on the official page of the college.
- After registration candidate is redirected to the online application.
- Candidate has to fill the online admission form.
- After filling the form, the candidate has to take a print out of the online admission form.
- The Candidate has to purchase a copy of the college prospectus and procure a receipt. ( Timing: 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.)
- The Candidate has to take the signature of the Vice- Principal on the printout of the admission form. (Timing 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.)
- The Candidate has to attach all required and relevant original and attested documents to the admission form, and procure:
- An admission fee challan
- Eligibility form and
- Students Undertaking: from the admission clerk. (Timing 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.) ( Fee Challan is valid only for two days)
- The Candidates has to proceed to the bank’s fee counter at Azam Campus and pays the fees.
- Attach the fee paid challan to the admission form and proceeds to Vriddhi documentation center, situated on the first floor of Library behind the e-reading room.
- The Candidate has to submit the completed form with all relevant original, and attested documents, the fee paid receipt, eligibility form, and students undertaking and get his data verified into the college software system.
- The Candidate then procures the college Identity Card and Library Card.
- The admission process is complete only when the student procures the college Identity Card and Library Card.
- Failure to procure an Identity Card will invalidate the students claim to admission.