jagriti's review on Trinity Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi | Written on: 01 Jan 1970
ACADEMICS & FACULTY
- The daily routine class timings in Trinity Institute of Professional Studies are from 9 am to 1.30 pm.
- The quality and method of teaching are so good. Each and every teacher is so highly qualified and experienced.
- The overall experience is good.
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP
- My course fee is approx 1 lakh per year at Trinity Institute of Professional Studies.
- There is no scholarship provided for any of the courses in IPU.
- It is your choice whether to take a loan or not.
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
- My college name is Trinity Institute of Professional Studies.
- I have done an internship in Livon serum. In which my designation is Livon serum campus ambassador.
- My work is based on the marketing of that product.
- No salary had given only some vouchers had given for only those who had to perform best in top 30%.
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
- There is no hostel in the Trinity Institute of Professional Studies campus.
- Basic amount is approx 7k for any PG.
- The quality of food is tasty and good.
- The quality of Classrooms is air conditioned.
- Some areas are connected to WiFi regions.
CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS
- There are a number Of student society and groups in college(Trinity Institute of Professional Studies)
- Main festival is conducted by IPU that is anugoonj.
- Life in college is beautiful.
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
- The eligibility criteria for BCA from this college(Trinity Institute of Professional Studies) you must first have to appear for IPU CET entrance examination. If your rank comes under 2800 approx then you'll be able to get admission the in first shift. There are 2 shift in this college.
- The quality and method of teaching by Faculty of the college is so good. Teachers support students slot.
- You have to give IPU BCA entrance examination.