Irfan's review on Sharda University, Noida | Written on: 09 Sep 2016
ACADEMICS & FACULTY
- Class timing is 8:45 am to 4:05pm with some breaks. We also get projects in last year and exams are semester wise.
- The Quality of teaching is average.
- It was pretty good to study here and to interact with different people.
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP
- Rs 138000 is the tuition fee per year.
- University is providing 20% scholarship for 9 pointer students
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
- I have done my internship in J&K under JKPCC LTD. It was a construction of four storey building and I gained a lot of knowledge about construction. I have also worked in Intravo for more than a month
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
- Infrastructure is very nice here in our collage and here are 6 hostels in which 2 are for girls. Hostel fee per month is Rs 9000.
- PG are kinda same as of hostel rate but flats are cheaper. I am staying in flat and I am paying Rs 7500 per month.
- Food is below average and it may cost around Rs 40 per meal.
- Classrooms and all are good.
CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS
- We have some good student societies here in college and student presidents are also elected.
- Chorus is the main festival of our university.
- Life in college in general, is average.
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
- 65% is eligibility criteria for admission in PCM for BTECH civil.
- I took JKCET and AIEEE examination for the admission. Below 5 CGPA there is year back.