Akansha's review on Sharda University, Noida | Written on: 19 May 2016
ACADEMICS & FACULTY
- My overall experience in college has been jaw-dropping.
- For me, those four years of my engineering, were the ones I will always cherish.
- Starting from studies to placements and extra curricular work, it all depends on your own abilities and interests.
- If you are interested in doing things, then no one will stop you.
- You have great exposure to different acivities if you take parrt actively.
- None of the management is good or bad. Its only the way how you deal with them.
- For me, I never faced any issues from the side of management. Instead the professors were very supportive.
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP
- The course fees can be checked on university\'s website as it is different for every course and is probably revised every year.
- Yes, scholarships are also available.
- It depens on your score that what scholarship you are entitled for.
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
- There are a lot of placement opportunities also but it completely depends on the skills of the person.
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
- Infrastructure is good.
- I was a day scholar and I had taken bus facility.
- Also there are many hostels inside univerrsity campus.
CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS
- There is a cultural and technical fest conducted every year with a whole set of different activities.
- Overall college life is good and enjoyable.
- For me, overall curriculum was good and if in case we had any problem, then the higher management is always present to listen to us and help us.