's review on Manav Rachna International University, [MRIU] Faridabad | Written on: 17 Jul 2016
ACADEMICS & FACULTY
- Classes start from 1:45 pm to 6:15 pm. We have to write our internals three times and best of two are chosen. Mostly for 3rd internal we are given assignment and projects which include extra information on given topic.
- Quality of teaching is very nice as we have got the best professors who never hesitate to clear our doubts and we have got the best lab equipments. Regular seminar, power presentation and outdoor studies are conducted.
- Overall experience is very nice as college is rich in culture and heritage. It\'s flora and fauna gives distressful atmosphere to students.
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP
- The Fee is very less for 1st year it is Rs 46,000.
- There are Scholarships available that is Rs 600 scholarship for topper and Rs 400 for 2nd rank holder.
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
- There are multiple companies offering extremely high end jobs to graduates and post graduates. Wipro, Deloitte, E&Y were among the many who visited the college for campus recruitments and internships.
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
- Boys hostel is there in college with a capacity of more than 300 students and University girls hostel is very nearby. Girls hostel of college is under construction.
- The college is located at a very prime loaction and had lots of option for shelter . There are various Pgs and hostels available for both boys and girls.
- The food of Canteen and mess is no doubt the best food served in any college. There are various resturants too that are pocket friendly.The college has 2 canteen with delicious food at service.
- The class rooms are very cosy and airy.