Simran's review on Maharaja Agrasen College, Delhi University | Written on: 01 Jan 1970
ACADEMICS & FACULTY
- The teaching patterns is good in Maharaja Agrasen College.
- The classes are regular. Assignments and presentations are a great part of the curriculum.
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP
- My fee per year is Rs. 15000 INR which is quite reasonable in Maharaja Agrasen College.
- The scholarships are granted to the students based on their merit as well as the income.
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
- I would say the internships and placements are average in the college but to add it is the students who make these things. Last year, it was a big hit in terms of placement for this college but this year I don't see much efforts being taken by the students and the administration in this direction in Maharaja Agrasen College
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
- There is a hostel for girls with an accomodation of around 60. The options for PG's and flats are many.
- The college food is average but the infrastructure, labs and other classes are well equipped in Maharaja Agrasen College.
CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS
- There are different societies in the college be it the Stage play, street play, ECA, dance, music, debating, poetry. Apart from these, there are different societies of different departments which enhances the student participation in general in Maharaja Agrasen College.
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
- I gave an exam called Joint Admission Test (JAT) which is for the admission to the following courses: Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor in finance and investment analysis(BFIA) and B.A. (Hons) Business Economics(BBE). I got selected for BBE. It has 2 rounds: first one being the written exam and the second one being GD and PI round. The ranks are announced on the basis of the written exam and the counselling takes place for the alloent of colleges to the students. There is some weightage given to class 12th marks also.
- The eligibility criteria in Maharaja Agrasen College is that should have studied Maths at your class 12th level with minimum 50% marks in maths.