Shanky's review on Jaipur National University, [JNU] Jaipur | Written on: 04 Aug 2016
ACADEMICS & FACULTY
- The university was estabilshed in 2008 and was affilicated with naac .As i am now in 2nd year so my experience in first year was very good, the faculty is very helpfull and supporting,their motive is to provided quality education and study material in self learning format to the student. In the infrastructure the university is different from other, there should be seperate blocks for different courses.The acadamic management was very fine almost more than 30 courses are there in the collage.A libaray in the campus is well mantained and updated regularly having almost 500-700 setting capacity.one thing that i focus is the there is regular campus visti of chancellors or directors.so my experience was wonderful and iam satisfy from the university.
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP
- I as am student of btech the fees of btech is around Rs 96 thousand per annum including with other like lab, id cards, tution fees etc.
- The college provide scholar ships for the students who perfrom good in 12 th standard.and also provide for those who clear entrance exam that has be held in the campus on regular basis other scholarship which are given by the government norms and other agencies are also provided be collage.
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
- As i am prusing my btech in food technology and processing, there is regular visit of industries after each semester for internship providing certificate and at last there is also 6 month internship provided by collage in india as well in foregin countries also which is decided by hod's and director on the basis of the student perfomance in the entire session.
- As it is emerging branch the jobs are too much in private as well in government industries, placement are very good around 50 comapnies from different states come our college to provide jobs.
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
- There is around 4-5 hostels for boys and and same for girls with proper infrastructure and facilities. There is seprate hostels for boys and girls near to the college.
- There are many PGs which are well maitained having rent of around Rs 5000 per month along with food and other facilities.
- The food provided in mess is hygenic and nutritous.