priya's review on Jain University, Bangalore | Written on: 01 Jan 1970
ACADEMICS & FACULTY
- The daily routine at Jain University class starts at 8: 40 am and ends at 1:00 pm.
- The assignments are announced before the exams and the co-ordinates give ample time for the students to write and submit them.
- The quality and method of teaching are disappointing. They don't finish their portions on time and some teachers don't know the subject they are teaching properly.
- The teachers have no control over the students and are usually the another way around.
- The overall experience in college was fantastic as there weren't many rules to follow and the co-ordinators were lenient.
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP
- The course fee for B.com at Jain University is Rs. 1,00,000/- per year.
- There are scholarship options available only sports students and other categories. The average number of students who get the scholarship are 100 and more depending on their criteria.
- There are no loans needed as the college allows you to pay the fees in instalment method.
PLACEMENTS & ALUMNI NETWORK
- I haven't done any internship through the college.
- The key companies that hire from Jain University campus are Deloitte for Associate Project Analyst, Grant Thornton for Audit Analyst, EY India for Tax and Audit, EY Global for Tax, Audit and Management, Google and much more.
- The companies average salary per annum is Rs. 2,50,000/- and goes up to Rs. 7,00,000/- for Bachelors degree.
- There's 100% placement for all the students who desire to get placed.
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
- There is 3 girls hostel and 3 boys hostel at Jain University and fees come to approximately Rs. 2,00,000/- per year and Rs. 17,000/- per month.
- There are a lot of PGs around the college and they cost up to Rs. 6,000/- per month with food and wifi.
- The food in college is tasty and the maximum amount it can go up to is Rs. 70/-.
- The classrooms are big and the ample space to move around.
- There are 2 labs in the college. The libraries have all the books required for the syllabus and can be borrowed for a long time.
- The wifi is can be used only by the forum members and teachers. There is no dining hall as of now.
- There are 2 basements to park your vehicle.
CLUBS & ASSOCIATIONS
- There are four forums in Jain University; Rotaract forum, Commerce and Management forum, Sports forum and Cultural forum.
- The main fests of our college are Anveshna and Pulse.
- College life, in general, is fun as we get to do a lot of things and there are events after events which keep you busy and excited and fills your college diaries with lots of memories.
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
- The eligibility for joining Jain University was 75% for state syllabus students for B.com course. It keeps changing every year based on the average marks scored by the students in the state. Those students who have the eligibility criteria can pay the fees and join the college.
- The criteria vary according to your category has well. There are no entrance examinations to join the college as of now.